Mothercare is usually one of the first stops when you are having a baby.
I would go to check out what everything was (I had no idea what a top and tail bowl was!) and decide what I needed. I wish I had gone to one of their expectant baby events – it’s like wading through fog to start with as you just have no idea what you will need and what is a bit of a fad!
The expectant parent events include:
Key parenting topics…
- Car safety and car seat fitting advice
- Nursery furniture, cot mattresses and the latest sleep safety advice
- Pushchair and pram choices
- Breast pumps and sterilising
- Suitable baby toys for the first 12 months.
and much more…
- FREE baby and child first aid advice in selected stores
- FREE goody bags for all mums-to-be (subject to availability)
The events are free to attend but places are strictly limited – they say its only yourself and a guest.
Dates are 15th – 29th April.
Prices are correct as at time of posting. Retailers change their prices constantly so make sure to follow The Little Bargain Hunter on facebook to keep up to date with new bargains!
Find your nearest Mothercare here*
This post may contain affiliate links – they are highlighted using *