This post contains affiliate links – they are highlighted using *
The Sainsburys Tu Sale has started!
There’s up to half price off selected Womens, Mens and Kids clothing.
Some of my favourite items include…
- Red Asia Pacific Story Cardigan* – Was from £11 – Now from £5.50
- Pink Paw Patrol Pyjama Set* – Was from £10 … Now from £5
- Multicoloured Leopard Jersey Dress* – Was from £5 … Now from £2.50
- Hey Duggee Wellies* – Was from £11 … Now from £5.50
- Black Printed Top And Leggings Set* – Was from £6 … Now from £3
I love Sainsburys clothing – and I love the Sainsburys Tu Sale even more! I think it always washes great (that’s such a mum thing to say!) and it’s always reasonable priced as well. Considering kids go through clothes pretty quickly – it’s great to have clothes that are pretty durable as well as being reasonably priced.
If I dont get what I need in the 25% off Tu Clothing offers I always take a look at their sale. Sometimes you can stack the two offers together if the sale items are still available when the 25% off offer starts. I’ve had some great bargains in store before using the two offers together.
Prices are correct as at time of posting. Retailers change their prices constantly so make sure to follow The Little Bargain Hunter on facebook to keep up to date with new bargains!
Find your nearest Sainsburys here*