World Book day will soon be here – this year it is taking place on the 1st March 2018. It seems a long time away but World Book Day Costumes usually sell out pretty quickly.
Its a fantastic opportunity to celebrate our little ones love of books! Not only can they share their favourite stories – most children get the chance to dress up as their favourite characters too. Luckily for time strapped parents, the supermarkets always helps us out by having some fantastic ranges of costumes for both little ones and adults!
I thought I would share some of my favourite World Book Day Costumes as well as which stores will be stocking ready made costumes.
Where to buy costumes
Some of my favourite costumes
- Mog The Cat* -from £15 at Asda
- Harry Potter Costumes* – From £15 at Asda
- The Tiger Who Came To Tea Fancy Dress Costume* -£15 – Tesco
- David Walliams Deluxe Gangsta Granny Costume* – £22.99 – Very
- Harry Potter Fancy Dress Costume* – £15 – Asda
- Adult Disney Mrs Incredible Fancy Dress Costume* – £22 – Asda
- Peter Rabbit Lily Bobtail Fancy Dress Costume* – £15 – Asda
- Peter Rabbit Fancy Dress Costume* – From £14 – Asda
- Peter Rabbit Jemima Puddle-Duck Fancy Dress Costume* – From £14
Im planning on making a Max onesie from Where the Wild Things are! I was meant to be making it last year but my toddler got the chicken pox!! If it fails she will probably be going as the dinosaur from the book The Dinosaur that pooped a planet!
Prices are correct as at time of posting. Retailers change their prices constantly so make sure to follow The Little Bargain Hunter on facebook to keep up to date with new bargains!
This post may contain affiliate links – they are highlighted using *